8 TOP TIPS FOR B2B ANALYTICS: USE CASES PER BUSINESS PROCESS
Here are the 8 Tips from Marika for your Business to Business Analytics
- Manufacturing: Spot machine and process variances that indicate problems.
- Product Development: Utilise product usage information to speed development and improve launches.
- Marketing: Identify which campaigns are most effective in driving engagement and sales. Use attribution to optimize marketing mixes. Spot brand factors. Automate if you see a spreadsheet or a pdf, get rid of them. Simplify all metrics that are not meaningful.
- Pricing: Optimise prices per product lifecycle and/or customer segments.
- Sales: Optimise resources and assignments. Model commissions.
- HR: Identify types and behaviours of effective employees. Measure well-being factor’s correlation to profitability.
- Warehouse: Optimize inventory levels with buying patterns, local demographics, weather, and events.
- Procurement: Identify most cost-effective suppliers delivering on-time with quality – Supply chain management.
For more information go to https://avarea.fi/en/expertise/
Author: Marika Uimonen
A bit about me. I’m a Business Development Manager here at Avarea Analytics for Marketing, with over 10 years’ experience in product management and pre-sales I’m passionate about my field of work.
To contact me directly email email@example.com