10 KILLER TIPS ON HOW TO BUILD A LEAD GENERATION LANDING PAGE
After a fair bit of trial and error, accompanied by extensive research and business experience here are my top tips for building a killer lead generation landing page.
1. Give your page an appropriate page title: something that describes what’s on the page and is also SEO friendly
2. The page header is important as this is what visitors will see first
3. The form should have a clear heading
4. Make sure you have all the mandatory fields you need to be able to update your CRM
5. Keep the form succinct, you can always ask more questions later
6. Make sure you have an authentication system, to minimise spam
7. Use an engaging Call to Action button, sometimes just keeping it simple works best
8. Give a short but precise description of the product/service they are getting a demo for
9. If you have a product image or video include it
10. Don’t overload the page with too much information
Here’s a link to the MADTRIX Demo page, check it out for yourself – CLICK HERE
Author: Amelia Dash
A bit about me. I’m the Marketing Technologist at MADTRIIX. My background is in digital marketing and I’ve continued my passion by embarking my PhD thesis on online consumer psychology. Working in Australia, China and now Finland I’ve acquired a pool of knowledge about digital marketing.
If you want to speak directly to me, you can find me on LinkedIn