Let’s Work Together
We Make Marketing the No.1 Asset in Every Company
At Madtrix we are on a mission to give Marketers the superpower they need to get real-time business performance metrics linked to their strategic objectives.OPEN POSITIONS
GROWING BY DOING
We offer opportunities to learn and develop in a variety of projects, it’s NOT needed to know everything beforehand. As the tools and technologies are constantly evolving, we also learn by doing. Experimenting and learning new things are not prevented.
We take our work seriously but we are not serious. We have fun while working as a team where the best solution wins and things can get done in your own way. If you are an energetic professional with some sense of humour, this is most probably it. Bring your own personality.
Our job is to make our customers succeed and shine. Every member of our team has a role that plays an important part for the success of both the customer and Madtrix. We work closely with our customers in an agile manner and bring visible results through our data-driven, honest and people-centric culture.
Lead Analytics Developer
Are you passionate about data-analytics and building world-class software products?
Madtrix is seeking a Lead Analytics Developer to join the team. The ideal candidate is fluent with big data analytics platforms and data models. It would be great, if you are familiar with data classification and optimization e.g. attribution, econometric modeling, data-based prediction, and recommendation. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to marketing and sales data to create scalable multi-tenant product features.
An exciting working environment where you’ll have plenty of hard data problems to solve and opportunity to continuously try-out new things. Freedom to choose your way of working and contribute to the common team practices. See the impact of your work in the hands of our customers.
We grow fast, so what we do is we experiment, learn, identify new solutions and opportunities – and then grow more. We work and experiment on modern Big Data analytics and digital marketing technologies, which gives you a chance to go deep into an exciting rapidly developing field of data-driven marketing and sales which is also a vital part of modern product development.
You will be working in an experienced team with colleagues who are brave and inspiring workmates, passionate about new technologies and solving big business problems. They are goal driven and obsessed with making big things happen. They enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have fun at their job.APPLY NOW
- Develop highly scalable product features and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules-based models for multi-tenant environment
- Build data visualizations and dashboards using bi tools
- Create data transformation jobs and automate data modeling features
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create an effective feature road-map
- Code deliverables in tandem with the product development team
What skills are needed to succeed:
- At least 3 years of experience in developing cloud-based applications with technologies such as Java, Java-script, and C#.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Data models, data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics, machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining or artificial intelligence
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or data science
- Verbal and written English skills and ability to communicate technical details to business users
Our team hearts these qualities:
- Experience in marketing data and interest in marketing
- Ability to get things done
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and passion for constantly learning new things and build stuff
- Brave and inspiring workmate
- Excited about new technologies and solving big business problems
- Believe in good design and quality
- Enjoy working in a team and towards a common goal of the team
- Having fun at work
If you like what you are reading and want to hear more, send your cv or contact request to firstname.lastname@example.org or message (WhatsApp, SMS) Jouni Leskinen, CTO (050-3513837) and we will be in touch.
Interested in working with us?
Send us an application or enquiry one of our team members will contact you shortly.